Voronov and Partners LLP provides its clients with support throughout the entire IPO process. Our specialists have practical knowledge of the world practice of organizing public offerings of securities and conducting transactions on capital markets. Our team develops solutions and methods that consider all features and needs of your company.
- Support throughout the entire IPO process;
Advance planning and preparation:
- assessment of readiness to IPO (IPO-diagnostics);
- plan of preparation to IPO.
- project organization;
- IPO realization.
- Implementation of changes with a view to ensuring the effective functioning of the company as a public entity;
- Transactions on securities issue with debt instruments;
- Legal support of loan agreements, pledges, guarantees and other types of security.
Relevant experience includes:
- Leading 12 ECM and DCM transactions by oil & gas and banks for a total amount of over USD5,000,000,000.
- Structuring PE funds with IFC, EBRD, ADM Capital, CITIC Capital, Cheung Kong Enterprises Holdings Limited, Hong Kong Development Fund, IPIC (UAE), etc. with commitments up to USD2,300,000,000.
- Advising on financing KEGOC jointly with EBRD and World Bank 500 KW power line “North South” and consolidation of energy grids systems of Kazakhstan.
- Advising EBRD on debt / equity investments in telecom, medical and poultry projects in Kazakhstan including security packages and providing legal opinions.
- Due diligence, negotiations and successful acquisition of controlling stake in oil terminal in Batumi, Georgia on behalf of national oil transportation company KazTransOil.
- Structuring advice to quasi-state and UHNI holding structures (Kazmunaigaz Processing Marketing, Astana Group, Aitas, Chagala, etc.) on assets restructurings with multiple jurisdictions.
- Advising Kazakh Chinese Pipeline LLP on construction of Atasu-Alashan'kou 1000 km oil pipeline.
- Participating in over 10 Boards of Directors (Energy, IT, Banking and Finance, Private Equity) and Investment/Advisory Committees of investment funds including quasi-state and private vehicles and Dutch SPVs;
- Participating in Working Group on Currency Regulation Law in the Parliament and discussing AIFC Currency Regulations with the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Representing Kazakhstan Government for the first country’s EOIR rating by OECD at the Global Forum On Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes in Vaduz, Liechtenstein in 2018.